BELIISA – participant in the special exposition at Inter Expo Center
THE WORLD OF MILK is a leading specialised exposition of the dairy industry in Bulgaria, which will take place form 11 to 14 November 2015 at Inter Expo Center, Sofia.
This event has become a hotspot for productive business meetings and an opportunity for business dealings between the Bulgarian dairy producers, sellers, and importers of milk and dairy products, specialised equipment and technology. The exposition which enjoys an ever growing interest from new participants will once again allow Bulgarian and foreign professionals in this industry to learn about the new products, machinery, and technology, and to make new business contacts.
11 – 14.11.2015
Inter Expo Center, Sofia
Milk and dairy products
Specialists and the general public
Inter Expo Center
The Association of Bulgarian Dairy Farmers, National Dairy Farming Association
THE WORLD OF MILK PROFILE
- Milk and dairy products
- Raw materials and ingredients for the dairy industry
- Machines and technology used in the production and processing, packaging and labelling processes
- Specialised laboratory equipment, analytical equipment, measuring equipment and supplies for laboratory analysis and quality control
- Refrigerating and air conditioning systems
- Specialised flooring systems
- Specialised transportation vehicles
- Specialised software
In parallel with THE WORLD OF MILK, the six exhibition halls of Inter Expo Center will host the international specialised expos MEAT MANIA, BULPEC (BAKERY INDUSTRY), WINE SALON, INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2014 EXPOSITIONS
- 6 exhibition halls
- 374 direct exhibitors and 348 companies
- 111 new participants (companies)
- 82 foreign companies from Greece, Italy, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Spain, Romania, and Moldova
- First-time participant – ITALY – a partner in the Interfood & Drink exposition
- Participation of Bulgarian companies – manufacturers, representatives, distributors, and sellers of foodstuffs, drinks, machinery, and technology
- Collective participation of Bulgarian meat processors, milk processors, wine producers, fruit & vegetables producers, and organic producers
- Collective participation of companies from Italy, Hungary, Moldova, and China
- Foreign participants from Italy, Greece, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Spain, Romania, Moldova and others
- The Embassies of Argentina, South Africa, and Poland presented wine and food manufacturers
- ORGANIC ZONE, specialised certified organic products
- Diet & Fitness Zone, specialised dietetic foods and drinks for a healthy lifestyle and physically active people
- For the first time ever in Bulgaria – Balkan Carving Fest organized by the Bulgarian Carving Association
INFORMATIVE BUSINESS PROGRAMME IN 2014
- Italian taste laboratory – gourmet zone for collective promotion of typical regional food – symbols of the best Italian culinary traditions
- Awarding the winner of the Italian Hospitality project; Italian restaurants around the world
- Seminar: Promoting South Africa through tourism, food and drinks; Organized by the South African Embassy
- The Traditional Cured Meat Products Society organized a degustation of traditional cured meat products by a national committee
- The Association of Bulgarian Dairy Farmers held a National Conference on the issues in the dairy industry and a seminar on the new requirements for food labelling
- Bread – the food of the gods and of humans in the 21st century – an event organized by the National Bakers and Pastry Makers Society
- The National Chamber of Winemakers offered a master class for wine experts – a vertical degustation of wine within the whole price range and degustation of local wine varieties from the Balkan region presented at Vinobalkanika 2014.
- The Fruit & Vegetable Processors Union in Bulgaria presented a project under the title Release the Taste of Europe and organised a degustation with the motto: Being Modern in a Traditional Context
- Honestly about Ale – an event organized by the Bulgarian Brewers Society
- Conference: Supporting organic agriculture and farming in the next programme period 2014-2020 with the application of the common agricultural policy in Bulgaria, organized by the Bulgarian Organic Product Association and the Bioselena Foundation
- Hungarian Economic Forum organized by the Hungarian / Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce
- Healthy Eating highlights – discussion of the Bulgarian Nutrition and Dietetics Society
- Authentic Bulgarian cuisine; Culinary historian
- Gold Medal with a diploma for quality and authentic market products and/or additives
- Consumers Contest
- Informative business programme: seminars, presentations, demonstrations, work meetings, and degustation
16,472 Bulgarian and foreign experts and members of the general public visited the expositions organised in 2014 – MEAT MANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, WINE SALON, INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE.
Among the visitors were experts and guests from Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Croatia, Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Latvia, Kazakhstan, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, UK, The Netherlands, Argentina, South Africa, and China.
The parallel organization of the expositions and the informative business programme increased the opportunities for useful business contacts between the participants and the consumers of products and services in the two sectors – the food industry and the HORECA industry. Among the guests of the expositions were managers of food chains and stores, sellers and distributors of fast-moving consumer goods, restaurateurs and owners of pizzerias, pastry shops, hotels, coffee shops, and various points of sale with buffets.